[dba-SQLServer] What have I done?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:02:47 CDT 2007

I second and third that emotion about having Oracle DBAs. If your firm has
not budgeted for this, they are in for a rude shock. It is much more
necessary on Oracle to have a DBA than on SQL Server, where it is also
necessary but less so in the sense of life-or-death.

That aside, Oracle has a wizard that can migrate Access data to Oracle and
it ought to handle almost every data-type transformation required. I have
used it a few times, not tested it exhaustively with trick questions, but it
worked just fine for me.

Arthur