[dba-SQLServer] What have I done?

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Sun May 13 22:49:45 CDT 2007

I'm hoping your company either already has or will be hiring one or
more database administrators for this Oracle database?  Or is that to
be your baby too?  If so, I would get yourself into Oracle DBA classes
asap. Lots and lots of information is available at Oracle.com website.
Lots of downloadable software and documentation in pdf format. If you
do have DBA's you need to get to know them. They are your friend.

Good luck. You can do it!

GK

On 5/13/07, Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com