[dba-SQLServer] OT SharePoint

Steve Zayko szayko at secor.com
Tue May 15 11:24:38 CDT 2007

We use Sharepoint internally at SECOR.  It is good for a web-based
document storage system.  It helps with versioning because users may
"check out" a document, make edits, and check it back in with changes
saved.  While it is checked out, no other users may view the document.
It has some flexibility to make the interface look like web pages, but
it is essentially a glorified document warehouse.

-Z

Stephen R. Zayko PE
SECOR International Inc
2321 Club Meridian Drive Ste E