[dba-SQLServer] Copy a database using a stored procedure or function

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 08:36:37 CDT 2008

I have asked for the members on this list to be courteous to each other.

All we have is bashing right then left. Nothing is being accomplished
when everyone is acting like school children!!

John,
  I don't really care if someone's response was useless to you, you
don't have to respond in such a raw and rude manner. Its responses
like those that begin these sort of threads, it is nobody elses fault
on this list that you are frustrated.  Everyone on this thread needs
to take a breath and return to the topic, which I belive John earlier
stated is now fixed thanks to Elizabeths code. And unless anyone else
has improvements on such a suggestion this thread is now closed.

__
Francisco
Dba-SqlServer List Moderator