[dba-SQLServer] Being helpful

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 10:12:18 CDT 2008

John,
  I've come back to you on the basis that this new thread even has to
get started. All posts are welcomed so long as they are ontopic. Read
the database asvisors netiquette rules. Best of practices are
completly within scope, I see that type of posts on the access list
all the time. Because on this list we deal with really big dbs in
general, best of practices are completly appropriate.