[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD] Stored Procedure return value

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 16:00:36 CST 2009

It is possible, and it's quite robust, I have sql server 2005 standard and
it is running for me.  You will want to read up on Microsoft's website on
how to setup debugging for sql server 2005.  there is a simple step to go
through and that's that.
if you read through MS' site it's quite difficult to figure it out, but if
you check google there are tons of site having this information.