[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD] OT: AccessD Forum, List, Bottom posting, sigs, etc...

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Mar 29 12:42:39 CDT 2009

Hi Arthur

http://www.sqlserverbible.com/

it is.

/gustav

>>> fuller.artful at gmail.com 29-03-2009 14:27 >>>
Me too. A few days back JWC made a comment about the SQL list and its
members' failure to supply productive replies. I suppose that I am one of
the guilty parties, and I apologize for citing "BOL" etc. as the place to
look for answers. But while we are discussing references, I want to plug a
book written by an occasional visitor to the SQL list. Paul Nielson's SQL
Bible is fantastic. I can't think of another book I own that has been more
thoroughly thumbed through, and has more sticky notes stuck on imporant
pages. A couple of months ago I met Paul at SQLTeach in Montreal and he is
not only extremely knowledgable but also very approachable. And finally, he
has a project called Nordic which is an object-relational code generator.
Anyone working in Visual Studio etc. should examine Paul's project. It is
quite amazing. Visit  www.sqlbible.com. Note: I'm replying to a message and
thus this will end up on the Access list not the SQL list.... But many
readers have both interests in mind. And I will cc the SQL list with this
message, too.