[dba-SQLServer] SQL express based app, hanging from client

Jean-Paul natola jnatola at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 18:16:05 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I have an app thats hanging when run from my terminal server, the database is NOT on the terminal server, but the client app is. I have determined that it is NOT an issue with the server hosting the app, as it works fine from from any other machine the clietn is installed on.

I dont even know where to start looking , it was suggested the client in doesnt "know" where the database is, I'm stumped  any help would be  greatly appreciated

Jean-Paul Natola