[dba-SQLServer] SQL Server 2008 install

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 11 11:41:22 CST 2010

I have found that each MS SQL install needs it own server... they just do
not play well together. Actually MS SQL needs its own server as it also a
pig when it comes system resources and makes no allowances for competition.
I recntly had to move Exchange and MS SQL to their own server... As you can
imagine such bundles systems as SMS (Small business server) are
ssssslllllloooowwwww and prone to weird errors.

Jim