[dba-SQLServer] Restoring backups

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:35:48 CST 2012

Hello John,

I am interested to see how you get on with this.

But with full and diff, do you really need to back up the log also?  Would
it not be sufficient to back up the main db on Sunday and diffs each half
hour?  Is that the wrong way to do it?  IF the diffs were small, would it
be good enough?

I have never experimented with restoring log files so I am eager to see how
you get on.

Mark