[dba-SQLServer] Restoring backups

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 29 15:54:01 CST 2012

Hi John:

Here is something that was recently posted with compiled(bin) and source
versions for download from Codeproject. It has modules for both backup and
restore written in Server Management Objects.

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/123441/SQL-Server-2008-Backup-and-Restor
e-Databases-using

Whether it is a better solution or not I am not sure as I just use an
automated drive image product and regular command line copies for data as I
have no major databases on site.

Thank Shamil for posting the original link.

work?

Jim