[dba-SQLServer] Genealogy of Relational Databases

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:23:30 CDT 2012

Good point. Well this was put together by a university in Germany (I'll
fetch the details in a minute) so perhaps it's possible to contact the
creators and have them add DataFlex. On the other hand, even though I
started out on dBASE II and even met and interviewed Wayne Ratliff for Data
Based Advisor magazine, back in the day, I really don't think it has a
place in a genealogy of relational databases.

Anyway, it's all moot. I don't have my reading glasses with me. Is ZIM
there? Revelation? And speaking of Wayne, is his subsequent product Emerald
Bay there?

Finally, I think that the graphic would make a great pattern for a carpet.
Seriously.

A.