[dba-SQLServer] SSMS for 2012 Express

Robert Stewart rls at WeBeDb.com
Mon Aug 19 08:29:27 CDT 2013

Try this link and download the one with Tools:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh230763.aspx

At 10:07 PM 8/15/2013, you wrote:
>Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 20:02:51 -0400
>From: Arthur Fuller <fuller.artful at gmail.com>
>To: Discussion concerning MS SQL Server
>         <dba-sqlserver at databaseadvisors.com>
>Subject: [dba-SQLServer] SSMS for 2012 Express
>
>I'm installing everything again on my spanking new laptop. Just installed
>SQL 2012 Express but it didn't include Mangement Studio. That must be a
>separate download. Can anyone tell me where to find it?
>
>--
>Arthur

Robert L. Stewart

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good
programmers write code that humans can understand. --Martin Fowler

www.WeBeDb.com
www.DBGUIDesign.com
www.RLStewartPhotography.com