[dba-SQLServer] SSMS for 2012 Express

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 11:36:12 CDT 2013

That's pretty much my feelings about it too.

I haven't spent nearly as much time as my coworkers.

They seem to love it and they are pushing it out to our sales/service reps.

We would have stuck with Android/Apple if there was a easy way to print via
Bluetooth as we did with our iPaqs.

Wifi was just to hard to set up with every rep across the country,
especially now that my boss has decided that BYOD is the way we're going to
go.

There were a couple of Bluetooth print apps that we tried, but they were
expensive and still weren't that seamless in operation.