[dba-SQLServer] Short term consultant

J- P jnatola at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:56:58 CST 2014

Hi all,
Please accept my apologies if this request not permitted in this forum

as per my previous post, I have upgraded to sql 2008 and 2014 (in labs) and the database worked fine (barring a few errors that were sorted out quickly).
As far as the post; I'm looking for someone to review a couple of queries (that IMO) seem to be poorly written, the reason i say this is because 6-10 seconds seems rather long to pull up a job spec that doesn't hold all that much data (maybe a page or 2 of info).
Again , please accept my apologies if this etiquette is not permissible in this forum.

And ping me off list if you are interested.