[dba-Tech] Contact Management

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 02:36:48 CDT 2003

Andy

We use Goldmine here... I say use... it's on, but no-one seems to have much
interest in it. Our MD was quite vociferous in getting the one package
standardised accross the group, but the sales & marketing people have
refused to use it, so no-one else bothers now. It's not a bad system, it
seems quite powerful, but then we don't have 70,000 customers. We've found
that a shared address book in exchange/outlook serves our purpose.

Jon