[dba-Tech] WIndows update aarrrggh

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 03:07:05 CDT 2003

Kath

I don't think you can reinstall patches from the windows update site, but if
you go to www.microsoft.com/downloads <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads>
there is a catalogue list of ALL the patches they've ever produced.

I downloaded SP4 in it's entirety and stored it on my server so that I could
patch all the pc's here without using all my bandwidth. I'd say a reinstall
of sp4 was in order.

Jon