[dba-Tech] Font weirdness and windows patches.

Hale, Jim jim.hale at fleetpride.com
Wed Aug 27 09:26:06 CDT 2003

The font maker is GREAT. Surprisingly easy to use. We now have distinctive
proprietary fonts for our home business. The  only other problem has been
that FastSigns sign shops software has been unable to read them so they had
trouble printing our brochures. Something in the file must just be different
enough to give Fastsigns and now windows 2000 problems. bummer