[dba-Tech] 1-2-3 DOS version under XP

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Wed Dec 3 07:23:29 CST 2003

Aha
Getting nostalgic...

Netware 2.2, Xenix, PC-MOS, TBOS, MUMPS, Lan Manager, OS2, Corvus PC-NOS
, DOS 2.x...
Lantastic, Windows 2.x (Great stuf you only had notepad a calculator and
minesweeper (or patience))
Those good old days...
A compleet OS on 1 or 2 360KB diskettes...

And and

I remember the first time I saw a mouse....
What the heel were we suposed to do with a mouse.
With a special mousepad, I believe those first mouses where optical?

And and
The first non-us keyboard
Aaaahhh great stufff
We had to put small stickers on the keys, but hey, we sure had azerty!!!

And and
The first laserprinter

And and the
first colorprinter