[dba-Tech] 1-2-3 DOS version under XP

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 3 07:37:02 CST 2003

"A compleet OS on 1 or 2 360KB diskettes..." Erwin

...no, no, no ...Windows 2 was NOT an OS at all, it was a GUI shell for DOS
...Win 95 was the first version that didn't require DOS to work ...and even

William Hindman
Government is not reason, government is not persuasion,
government is force. It is a dangerous servant." G. Washington