[dba-Tech] E-mail adress list disapeared from Outlook.

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 10:03:36 CST 2003

Hi Erwin

The Outlook express mailboxes are found in c:\documents and
settings\(user)\application data\identities\(really long alpha numeric
"word")\ then in one of the sub folders there... I think the address book is
stored there too, else it's part of the windows address book, which is found
in the windows folder? (tha's just a guess though...).

I think the addresses CAN be shared, or at least imported. Although if they
are imported, I'm pretty sure that they should migrate into Outlooks contact
list, as a separate entity.

HTH

Jon