[dba-Tech] MS patches Scroll out of IE

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 18 14:11:23 CST 2003

Well it isn't IE specific but you need MSXML installed to do the
transform of the XML via XSL and XSLT
to either XML alone or displayed with a css file or directly to html.
IE installs various versions of MSXML as do the OS above Win2000 . And
it is an activex object.
You can put the XSL inside the XML file. I'll have to find an example.
Netscape 7 is supposed to handle this as well. This is all supposedly
handled client side not on the server.