[dba-Tech] MS patches Scroll out of IE

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 18 14:50:56 CST 2003

On 18 Nov 2003 at 12:11, MartyConnelly wrote:

> Well it isn't IE specific but you need MSXML installed to do the
> transform of the XML via XSL and XSLT to either XML alone or displayed
> with a css file or directly to html. IE installs various versions of
> MSXML as do the OS above Win2000 . And it is an activex object. You
> can put the XSL inside the XML file. I'll have to find an example.
> Netscape 7 is supposed to handle this as well. This is all supposedly
> handled client side not on the server.

Just found this at: http://texturizer.net/firebird/faq.html

"There is no support for VBScript and ActiveX,"

So since http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/tryit.asp?filename=cdcatalog is
trying to create new ActiveX objects, it won't work in Firebird

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.