[dba-Tech] OT Windows Language Settings

John B. john at winhaven.net
Fri Oct 10 10:52:38 CDT 2003

Esperanto, I would guess. Once you all use the same currency and have the EU
government thing down they will have to do something to keep the cost of
official document publication down. But it will take awhile! The US has been
around over 200 years now and we can't seem to agree on that issue. We have
our official government publications printed in many languages.

I liked being able to communicate in multiple languages and am jealous of
you europeans that can! I am trying to get my wife to take up Spanish with
me. We have a lot of spanish speaking people coming into this area and she
is an elementary school teacher, so it would be of good value to her line of
work.