[dba-Tech] Lost messages and settings

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 22:32:42 CDT 2003

The Start menu is like a directory list of shortcuts in that folder isn't
it? I don't tihink it's a registry thing. Can't explain the e-mail situation
though. Do you maybe have another mail file lurking someplace? Were you
signed on as a different user at any time? Doesn't it store a lot of those
settings on a per user basis? Mail too. I'd do a file search for any files
modified or created since last week and see if something is hiding in
another folder someplace - be sure to search hidden folders too.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com