[dba-Tech] Cameras etc

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Fri Sep 5 12:58:20 CDT 2003

Andy,
not really experience, but I had tried the video thing with AIM and Logitech,
just as receiving end.
for some unknown reason it would not work, but I got the window in which the
life video would be, and that was so small - like a stamp - that I thought it
doesnt make sense to spend any more minute for trying that.

Lembit Soobik