[dba-Tech] Outlook problem

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu Sep 18 17:22:00 CDT 2003

I've had that happen when the cable is refreshing. I just exit Outlook and open it again. Once in a while, I'll have to reboot to make it quit. The other time it has happened, I've tried going in to the web based mail and can't get in there - like *they* are rebooting or something. I wait a few minutes til I can successfully download the mail, then it asking for the password will stop happening. Happens very rarely, and usually when I've made some sort of change.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net