[dba-Tech] Kodak EasyShare DX6340

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 08:41:05 CDT 2003

Hi Shamil,

I haven't tried the Easyshare 6340, but I have an earlier Kodak digital
camera - a DC-260 - and it takes wonderful pictures. I've had it for 5 years
and it has stood the test of time pretty well.

There are two web sites I use for camera review info;

http://www.dpreview.com/

http://www.steves-digicams.com/

The first site I linked has some info on it but not a full review. Didn't
see it listed on the second.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com