[dba-Tech] Kodak EasyShare DX6340

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 10:01:10 CDT 2003

Yes, looks like an outstanding value. The reviews posted by owners of the
camera on the dpreview.com site were mostly positive - I did see ONE kind of
negative one out of the 12 or so I looked at - it happened to be the FIRST
one I looked at though. The others were very complimentary about the camera.
4X Optical zoom is nice too.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com