[dba-Tech] Kaboodle

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Wed Dec 1 09:33:12 CST 2004

Arthur,

I downloaded and tried it out this morning. I used its remote control capabilities to take over one of the machines on my home office LAN and send an e-mail message. The color depth during the remote control session appears to be 256-bit. This is nicer than the 16-bit color using GoToMyPC. Very interesting stuff. Thanks for telling me about it. I should be able to get rid of my GoToMyPC subscription.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI