[dba-Tech] Software Firewalls

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 17:06:07 CST 2004

I do not "SEE" how you managed to configure the firewall to prevent
email from going out if it has more than 2 sentences.  I use sygate on
a day to day baisis not just here at work but also on my home pc where
I not only use Gmail, but also "thunderbird".  Even when I used to use
OE, i never had this problem.

--
-Francisco
http://pcthis.blogspot.com | PC news with out the jargon!