[dba-Tech] Outlook multiuser

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 09:13:35 CST 2004

Hi Steve
I'd say installing Windows server plus Exchange 'just' to handle a
calendar-type need is a sledgehammer to crack a nut. Which is not to say I
know what you should use, I'd just look for something simpler first.

By the way, was your town named after a passing car siren? What a great
name.
--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk