[dba-Tech] Outlook multiuser

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Wed Dec 15 12:15:47 CST 2004

Andy,

Not sure where 'Neenah' came from. I'm pretty sure it's American Indian in origin. A lot of Wisconsin places names (including the name of the state itself) are Indian.

Here's a link to an "historical tour" of Neenah:

http://www.ci.neenah.wi.us/CommDev/HistoricalTour.htm

A close friend of ours lives in #16. It's about 5,000 square feet. like numbers 15, 17, and 18. Lots of money from paper mills in Neenah...but since Wisconsin only became a state in 1848, that must seem like just yesterday to someone in England.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI