[dba-Tech] Fw: Beach Access Launches E-Z-MRP

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 16 13:11:02 CST 2004

Yep 10 connections for WinXP Pro and 5 connections for Win Home
You could lower the no activity autodisconnect time from the default of
15 minutes, to say 5 minutes that might help.

net config server /autodisconnect:time_before_autodisconnect

See:
Inbound Connections Limit in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314882