[dba-Tech] Fw: Beach Access Launches E-Z-MRP

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 16 15:41:34 CST 2004

...true but there's a damn good reason for it ...networking with XP Pro is
peer-to-peer which has some rather severe limitations when you get above
more than a few users ...W2003 has all kinds of advantages over WXP as a
server, even in a straight file server configuration ...and the best bargain
anywhere is the MS Small Business Server package with device cals :)

William Hindman "My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with
me." Disraeli