[dba-Tech] ScanAlert

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Mon Jul 12 20:42:43 CDT 2004

Dear Group,

Today I was browsing through the buycheapsoftware.com site when I noticed a logo saying "Hacker Safe." Linking to the parent web site I found www.scanalert.com . The product they sell is supposed to protect credit card purchases better. Anybody heard of this?

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"The central conservative truth is that it is culture, not politics, that determines the success of a society. The central liberal truth is that politics can change a culture and save it from itself." - Patrick Moynihan