[dba-Tech] Monitor - blurry

Perry Harold pharold at proftesting.com
Tue Jul 13 09:39:25 CDT 2004

I second the reference to ClearType.  I have Dells and in most instances it
seemed to make some difference using the ClearType but I didn't have a
blurred font to start with.

Is it listed as the specific monitor with a specific driver for that model
monitor or just as a plug and play?  Making it specific as the model
sometimes makes a difference.

And of course it may have been defective from the first.

Perry Harold