[dba-Tech] How To Search

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Jul 16 01:29:54 CDT 2004

ROTFL This post is so far OT it's off the radar. Love it, and will follow
with fascination, but can't help. Unless..... friend of a friend. Will try
that avenue. Meanwhile will go empty sock drawer, build collapsible shelf in
toilet cistern and mourn your mate's dead fish.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk