OT [dba-Tech] How To Search

James Barash James at fcidms.com
Fri Jul 16 08:03:58 CDT 2004

I don't have any good suggestions but, since it's Friday, have you read "The
Purloined Letter" by Edgar Allan Poe? Not really a discussion of search
techniques but more about the philosophy of hiding and searching.
Good luck with the screenplay. Are you writing it for a Movie or Television?

James Barash