[dba-Tech] WTFO?

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 16 05:37:15 CST 2004

...all of a sudden I'm getting a bunch of returned messages that I never

...they all appear to be porn spam using a variety of names in the from line
but all with my dejpolsys at hotmail.com following the name which of course
results in me getting the ones with a bad address.

...I'm afraid that ISPs will start to filter my hotmail address which I've
used for years mostly for my business contacts :(((

...is there anything I can do?

William Hindman
You know the world is upside down when Bill Clinton wins a Grammy and Janet
Jackson is the subject of a government sex investigation. Argus Hamilton.