[dba-Tech] WTFO?

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Mar 16 06:01:43 CST 2004

On 16 Mar 2004 at 6:37, William Hindman wrote:

> ...all of a sudden I'm getting a bunch of returned messages that I never
> sent :(((((((
>
> ...they all appear to be porn spam using a variety of names in the from line
> but all with my dejpolsys at hotmail.com following the name which of course
> results in me getting the ones with a bad address.
>
> ...I'm afraid that ISPs will start to filter my hotmail address which I've
> used for years mostly for my business contacts :(((
>
> ...is there anything I can do?

Nothing at all.

You are just another victim of a "joe job". Some spammer picked your
address to use as his forged from or return address.

I've recently been hit with the same thing, loads of bounce messages
for a bunch of non existent addresses all *@lexacorp.com.pg.

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg