[dba-Tech] WTFO?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Mar 16 08:36:44 CST 2004

I, too, had a spate of those last summer -  bounces that had no meaning
to me, but were from a spoof of my email address.  At the same time, I
was receiving a bunch of spam sent TO me, apparently FROM me.  I deleted
and bounced a few of them, and of course, the bounce alert came back to
me.  Stuart is right, there isn't anything you can actually do about it.
 My experience suggests that it does run in cycles, though.  I haven't
had any of those particular spoofs in several months.
Tina