[dba-Tech] vb script

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 03:49:03 CST 2004

Does anyone know enough about vb scripting to help save me a few hours?

I need to repeatedly do the same things - set up a user on a pc, but we've
got about 80 users and 50 pc's and they all seem to want to use different
pc's all the time, which leads to them being set up on lots of different
machines...

I've got drives mapped in the users logon script, so they should be pretty
standard, I just need to get excel to connect to a couple of add-ins
automatically and I was wondering if that was possible...

Jon

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available on request from : webmaster at alcontrol.co.uk
ALcontrol Laboratories is a trading division of ALcontrol UK Limited.
Registered Office: Templeborough House, Mill Close, Rotherham, S60 1BZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 4057291