[dba-Tech] Determine if modem should answer or not.

Mitsules, Mark Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Tue Nov 9 10:49:08 CST 2004

Shamil,

You might try reaching this page from here:
http://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-12/dc-12-index.html.  Under the
"UN-OFFICIAL" links is one that points to: "Wi-Fi Shootout II".  But if you
can't get to the site at all, Here is a link to last year's winner:
http://www.adversarialsciencelab.net/newindex.html.  When I said they were
not suited for practical application, I was referring to the "size" of these
antennas (they appear to be ~3m).

Mark