[dba-Tech] IIS, FP Server extensions, etc.

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Mon Nov 15 12:54:15 CST 2004

Still haven't located my problem, but I did spot something strange on
the winXP box. If I right-click My Computer then choose Manage, then
Services and look at the default web site, on the Home Directory tab the
top part of the pane is greyed out. The button that says "A directory on
this computer" is selected, but greyed out. Below that, the Local Path
textbox is also greyed out, as is the Browse button beside it.

That might explain the problem, but I have no idea how to fix it. Any
suggestions, anyone?

Interestingly, on the win2K box I can edit the home directory, but I
still can't get it to work correctly (see previous messages for details).

TIA,
Arthur