Svar: RE: [dba-Tech] Access vs. .NET

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Nov 18 11:17:51 CST 2004

Gustav,

>> Holy .... How do ever get time for programming? <<

The question really is, how do I ever get time to read the verdammt books? I'd love to be able to read them while seated in front of the confuser. They're mostly reference and idea starters and save-my-ass-in-a-hurry resources. Budget? I really saw no alternative since I can't afford the 3-day training courses.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI