Svar: RE: [dba-Tech] Access vs. .NET

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Nov 18 11:32:56 CST 2004

OK Steve, that makes sense.

/gustav

>>> serbach at new.rr.com 18-11-2004 18:17:51 >>>

Gustav,

>> Holy .... How do ever get time for programming? <<

The question really is, how do I ever get time to read the verdammt
books? I'd love to be able to read them while seated in front of the
confuser. They're mostly reference and idea starters and
save-my-ass-in-a-hurry resources. Budget? I really saw no alternative
since I can't afford the 3-day training courses.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI