[dba-Tech] COM Add-Ins in MS Excel/MS Word/MS Access 2003 anybody?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 21 02:06:18 CDT 2004

Just a SWAG but maybe this will give you some leads.

What Are the Office XP Primary Interop Assemblies?
COM interop assemblies allow unmanaged (COM) code to be called from
managed (.NET) code by using the Microsoft .NET
Framework and the common language runtime. COM interop assemblies allow
managed applications to bind to unmanaged
types at compile time and provide information to the common language
runtime about how the unmanaged types should be
marshaled at run time.

XP PIA
Download
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c41bd61e-3060-4f71-a6b4-01feba508e52&DisplayLang=en