[dba-Tech] Mail Profiles

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Oct 27 10:13:27 CDT 2004

Rocky,

I don't see security reasons to switch from OE.
I persomally use it for ~7 years and I've never had any problems. (Fingers
crossed :))
And its current version has the features to switch off all possible
automatic activations, you can set IE security to allow to browse trusted
sites only and if you'll have NAV with real time check then I don't see what
on Earth may harm your PC...

Shamil