[dba-Tech] Mail Profiles

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 10:51:20 CDT 2004

Famous last words,

I dropped OE as soon as I found hotmail popper, this utility gives me
client access to my hotmail email.  Otherwise I would have dumped from
even before.  If your AV should fail because you were hit w/ a newer
worm/virus/tojan that could disable your NAV, then you coudl potential
infect your pc more w/ OE.

I don't say that to try and scare you, but I do believe that if you
can move to a better platform why would you NOT do it?

COST = $0, everyone's usability is subjective, but imho I think a
product such as thunderbird is awesome.  Comes w/ built in spam
filtering, and doesn not launch potential harmful html content nor
mime.

JUST a few of the reasons to stray from OE.

-Francisco